The Best Choice of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various shapes and sizes, permitting you to tailor the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can generally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in expensive color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's possibility of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling puppy bowls are usually retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Other End of the Leash Pet Boutique & Bakery in Durham, NC. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (919) 908-1887 to learn more!
Absolutely amazing place! I took my little Yorkie to get him a sweater, and they ended up also helping us figure out how to fix his picky eating problem. 100000% recommend. They were so knowledge, so nice, so fast. Just brilliant. One visit, and I'm determined to be a regular.
Super nice place to deal with, great selection of products for your dog and fresh baked goods for them too. Our Birthday cake for our pup was Amazing!
Friendly service, great products.
Great little shop. Friendly owners and staff, very helpful!
What a great lady to deal with!! I went into here to order a birthday cake for my sweet baby’s 2nd birthday!! After having a horrible experience at another place, I was already feeling stressed and overwhelmed! Well, the lady making cakes quickly made me feel comfortable! What a great place to visit, with a friendly set of dogs to greet you when you walk in. The cake is puppy and people eat-able. I am so glad to have found them and hope that you will do the same! Real dog lovers know how to treat their customer’s human pets as equals!! Thanks for making Deuce a perfect cake for his birthday party!
Great place and awesome owners. Very knowledgeable about the products the sell.